Run for Girl Child is the annual fund raising marathon event happening in Hyderabad to support Kishori Vikas – unique initiative of Seva Bharathi, Telangana.
Info about Run For A Girl Child – 5th Edition
Mission to empower 10K girl’s.
Run For A Girl Child is an flagship event by Kishori Vikas of Seva Bharathi – Telangana, it is an effort to enable, equip and empower girl children with quality education, good health, adequate skills, and above all a lot of self-confidence to help them live their lives to their fullest potential. And also relentlessly being organized for the past 5 years, made Run For A Girl Child a notable event for girl child empowerment in our state & caring societies around.
Run For A Girl Child 6th Edition 2022 is going to be organized in three categories:
- Stadium Run [Gachibowli] – Sunday, 27th March 2022
- Community Run – 20th February 2022 : 20th March 2022
- Virtual Run – 20th March 2022 – 27th March 2022
The runs in each cateogry are as follows:
- Stadium Run [Gachibowli] – 5K, 10K and 21K
- Community Run – 5K: Run or Walk
- Virtual Run – 5K, 10K and 21K
Registration Charges / Donations
- Stadium Run [Gachibowli] – INR 500 for 5K, INR 1000 for 10K/21K
- Community Run – INR 500 for 5K
- Virtual Run – INR 500 for 5K/10K/21K
all charged are exclusive of taxes
- Stadium Run [Gachibowli] – Breakfast, BIB, Timing Chip(10K and 21K), Medal, T-Shirt, e-Certificate
- Community Run – Breakfast, T-Shirt, BIB, Medal
- Virtual Run – T-Shirt, e-Certificate, Medal
Run For A Girl Child 6th Edition can be tracked using Runfit.Pro and Strava.
Run For A Girl Child – so far!
Girl Child Benificiaries
Kishori Vikas Centers
About Seva Bharathi
Seva Bharathi came into being in 1984. Over the years, it has come a long way in servicing its avowed objective. The modest move has culminated into a massive movement. The humble foundation has flowered into a mammoth institution. Today, Seva Bharathi has its presence spread across the entire country with an extensive range of charitable and community development activities. Set up in 1989 with moderate means and a canvas of activities, it has grown into an expansive network across Telangana. There are around 1,57,000 activities in all the 602 districts of the country.